Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Poll Closed: Undertaker Will Be At Wrestlemania

Undertaker 19-0
The votes are in and you all agree with me, we think that the Undertaker will be back this year to wrestle in another match at Wrestlemania and to put his undefeated streak on the line. He is currently 19-0, so if he wins again this year he will be 20-0 and I think that is a perfect way to end his career. I think it would be stupid to have him lose his last match and retire 19-1. I mean its traditional for a wrestler to end his career by losing his last match, and he could pass the torch to someone else, but this is one instance where I think someone needs to go out on top and just walk off into the sunset as a winner. Last year was a perfect way to do it though, he was destroyed through the whole match, managed to lock in the Hells-Gate from on his back, got the Tap-Out from Triple H and was carried out on a stretcher. However, that wasn't his 20th, it was his 19th, and I think we can all agree he is coming back for one more match!

The only question left now is... who will face the Undertaker in his final match?

No comments:

Post a Comment